Request Assistance from the HBOR Collaborative

If you have a client facing foreclosure and want help in ensuring their rights under new HBOR laws, contact us for free technical assistance and litigation support through the form below. Please note that because of end of our funding period on June 30, 2015, we currently have the capacity to provide assistance to only qualified legal service providers (IOLTA-funded programs).

We can provide assistance to consumers only through their attorneys and cannot accept requests directly from consumers.

If you are an attorney seeking technical assistance, please fill out the following form:

Name (required)

Law Firm (required)

Your Email (required)

Location of case (City / State)

Name of loan servicer


 HBOR Dual Tracking HBOR (other) Foreclosure (non HBOR) Tenant in Foreclosure Federal Consumer Laws (TILA/RESPA/FCRA/etc)

Inquiry (please be as detailed as you can, you can cut/paste from another application into this text box)

Please enter the letters and numbers below